You may browse some of the pages within the website for general information about Unified Management Group and its business, without providing us or obtaining access to any personal information. However, if you choose to take advantage of some of the website’s features or services, we may ask you to provide certain personal information which may include information about you or that may be used to personally identify you or contact you. In addition, some pages on the website may provide access to personal information and may allow you to direct that certain transactions be completed online.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On any webpage contained within the Unified Management Group website.
- In email or other electronic messages between you and Unified Management Group or the Unified Management Group website.
It does not apply to information collected:
- Offline, directly from you, or through any other means.
- From any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Unified Management Group website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information").
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, either through the website or via email.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, such as Google Analytics.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our website may include
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or requesting transactions on our website or by other electronic means. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website or when requesting services or other transactions related to your policy.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you request we carry out through our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose or transaction for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices and other information about your policy.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- As permitted or required by law.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in our Consumer Privacy Notice and, where applicable, our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transaction information will be protected in accordance with industry standards, including Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. We cannot guarantee the website to be free from malware or malicious attack that could result in compromise of your computer system. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website. UNIFIED MANAGEMENT GROUP MAKES NO WARRANTY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO POSSIBLE COMPROMISE OF YOUR SYSTEM RELATED TO USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
To protect the Unified Management Group website from unauthorized use and to ensure it is functioning properly, activities on this website may be monitored. Anyone using this website expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, Unified Management Group may provide the evidence of such monitoring to law enforcement officials.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Unified Management Group website may contain links to third party websites ("linked sites"). Linked sites are not under the control of Unified Management Group and Unified Management Group is not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. When you access a linked site, review the privacy information provided on that site to determine its privacy practices.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Unified Management Group website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 via the website. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features, register on the website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
At Unified Management Group, we value our customers. We also share customers' concerns about privacy.
This notice explains how we treat personal information ("customer information") that is not public. This is information that we obtain from customers or other sources when we provide products and services.
- We want you to know that we respect your privacy; and we protect your information.
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not share your information with persons, companies, or organizations outside of Unified Management Group and our affiliated companies that would use that information to contact you about their products and services.
- We expect persons or organizations that provide services on our behalf to keep your information confidential. We also expect those persons or organizations to use your information only to provide the services we've asked them to perform.
- We communicate to our employees about the need to protect your information. We have established safeguards (these are physical, electronic and procedural) to protect this information.
What do we do with your information?
Unified Management Group does not sell your customer information to anyone. We do not share it with companies or organizations outside of Unified Management Group that would use that information to contact you about their own products and services. If that practice were ever to change, we would offer you the ability to opt out of this type of information sharing. Also, we would obtain your consent before we share medical information for marketing purposes.
Your agent or broker may use your information to help you with your insurance needs. We may also communicate with you about products, features, and options in which you have expressed an interest. Without your consent, we may provide your information to persons or organizations in and out of Unified Management Group and our affiliated companies.
This would be done as permitted or required by law. We may do this to:
- Fulfill a transaction you have requested
- Provide service on your policy
- Market our products to you
- Investigate or handle claims
- Detect or prevent fraud
Participate in insurance support organizations (Information from a report by an insurance support organization may be retained by that organization and distributed to other persons.)
Comply with lawful requests from regulatory and law enforcement authorities. These persons or organizations may include:
- Companies that perform services, including marketing, on our behalf
- Other insurance companies to perform their role in an insurance transaction involving you
- Businesses that conduct actuarial or research studies
- Persons requesting information pursuant to a subpoena or court order
- Your agent or broker
What kind of customer information do we have, and where did we get it?
Much of the information that we have about you comes from you. When you perform certain transactions you may give us information such as your name, address, and Social Security number. These transactions include when you submit an application for insurance, submit a request for insurance, submit a request for products and services we offer, or submit a request for an insurance quote. We keep information about the types of services you purchase from us. Examples of this include: premiums, account balances, and payment history. We may collect information from outside sources such as consumer reporting agencies and health care providers. The information we collect may include the following:
- Motor vehicle reports
- Credit reports
- Medical and prescription information
How do we protect your customer information?
We expect any company with whom we share your information to use it only to provide the service we have asked them to perform. We communicate the need to protect your information to all affiliated companies, employees and agents. Plus, we have established physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Note that if your relationship with us ends, your information will remain protected. This protection will be provided according to our privacy practices outlined in this notice.