MetLife prides itself on its ability to offer financial solutions throughout the investment lifecycle. MetLife is dedicated to meeting the financial goals and objectives of the investing public. MetLife offers a suite of variable and fixed annuities and life insurance products designed to help clients achieve long-term financial protection
United of Omaha Life Insurance Company has been issuing life insurance policies since 1926, allowing you to secure tomorrow so you can focus on today.
We know that buying life insurance is a long-term decision. That’s why it’s so important to choose a company that’s financially strong and has a long history of taking care of its policyowners! United of Omaha Life Insurance Company is currently rated A+ (superior) as of 7/2014 by A.M. Best, an Independent Rating Agency, for overall financial strength and ability to meet ongoing obligations to policyholders. This rating is the second highest of 16, (ratings only refer to the overall financial status of the company and is not a recommendation of the specific policy provisions, rates or practices of the insurance company).
United of Omaha Life Insurance Company is a company you can trust. In 2012, United of Omaha Life Insurance Company provided over $2.9 billion in benefits to policyholders and issued $35 billion of life insurance coverage. By the end of the year, the insurance company had $186.5 billion of life insurance policies in force. There is no better time than now to secure your future.
Assurity is a diversified, innovation-focused financial services company that serves policyholders across the nation. Our company combined the strength of three longtime Lincoln, Nebraska-based insurers—Assurity Life, Security Financial Life and Lincoln Direct Life—which joined as a single operating company in 2007 under the Assurity name. Each of our original companies began serving customers in Eastern Nebraska communities in the late 1800s before establishing their permanent headquarters in Lincoln.
As a mutual organization, we keep the best interests of our policyholders in the forefront with an unrelenting commitment to financial strength and stability. We also strongly believe in these worthwhile traditions: supporting the Lincoln community, protecting the environment, technological advancement, collaboration for optimum results, as well as engaging in wellness activities.
Whether you are one of our valued policyholders, representatives, considering a career or just learning more about our company and products, we have the information you need.
The Kemper family of companies is one of the nation’s leading insurers. With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by offering personalized solutions for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper's businesses collectively:
Offer insurance for home, auto, life, health and valuables Service six million policies Are represented by more than 20,000 independent agents and brokers Employ 6,000 associates dedicated to providing exceptional service Are licensed to sell insurance in 50 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of AIG, we offer a full portfolio of investment and income solutions that resonates with consumers as never before. And our long history of delivering on our promises inspires their confidence and trust.
In addition to life Insurance, our affiliated business lines serve more than 18 million Americans and are leaders in their respective markets:
- Industry-leading life insurance, health and disability insurance products, including the modern and affordable Quality of Life...Insurance® product suite
- AIG Direct - One of the largest direct to consumer marketers of term life insurance in the country Innovator in guaranteed retirement income solutions and a top provider of variable annuities Long-standing leader in fixed annuity sales through banks
- Broad range of retail mutual fund offerings delivering consistent performance across many disciplines
- Leading group retirement plan provider in K-12 schools, higher education, healthcare and other non-profit entities
- Extensive lineup of group and individual products and benefits distributed in the workplace and through affinity groups and associations
- Strong institutional capabilities, including structured and pension buyout annuities and stable value wrap contracts